Jun 20, 2011

tribute

nevermind the world
nevermind the smell
seems like my teen spirit's in bloom
don't let it stop you
from coming to me
come as you are
nevermind the world
don't get paranoid
let ourselves breed
quit that lithium 
that's filling your head
don't be scared polly
I'll hold your hand
I'll keep you safe and warm
nevermind these feelings
even if you are
even if your are not
they're coming after us
you are in my system now 
I like you
don't know what life is 
//about
give me your life, teach me
now I need to drain you
now I know,
it's just a lounge act
little meaning, so lost they are
wouldn't wanna hurt you
so stay away stay away
I'm so high, I can't love you
I'll stay away
nevermind the world
nevermind their smell
nevermind these words
i'm so high, I can't love you
I'm on a plain






No comments:

Post a Comment