Feb 9, 2010

Reconciliation no matter what!(?)

Scary as it is, this is the society I live in.

This is the place where in a way, I am "at home".

Creepy as it sounds, I am happy here.


 
Talking about discovering, the five senses & values! Well there's heaps of that here my friend! ahha It's sad, and funny, as everything else on this corner of the world. This is a surreal place. Every day that goes by I am so happy and grateful for my life, YET so surprised that I am still part of this system that causes so many moral issues in my conscience. Gross and atrocious things happen before my eyes every moment, sometimes so gross, so against my ways of life, my values that i need to pretend that I didn't see it, or that it's just life's ways - and that if we were in the jungle I would be running after some little animal for food ...(some weird way of survivial instinct?). From the moment I just accept it and don't do anything about (against) it, does it mean  I am part of it     :S        What can I do? Well if it bothered me soooooooo much I guess I could argue against it? But let's face it, I don't care. I am not really planning on getting involved with 'this' part the system... It doesn't touch me, I am immune to this. And is that not a fantastic thing?! Laughing sarcastically at the precarious unjust ways of life (but always making sure nobody sees me when I do, some respect, please!)(have I sold my soul?), that when explained by 'them' they arent even so silly, everything fits and makes sense in their life structure...  Definitely not similar to mine, still... in perfect HARMONY
here I am :oops!

1 comment:

  1. Dubai is such a strange and fascinating place indeed... glad you find enjoyment living there!

    ReplyDelete